Effective Date: January 14, 2022
. If you do not agree with or you are not comfortable with any part of this Policy, please immediately discontinue access or use of our Services.
We may change this Policy from time to time. If we make a change to this Policy that we believe materially affects how we process your personal information or reduce your rights, we will provide you with additional notice (such as adding a statement to our homepage or sending you a communication). We may also provide “just-in-time” disclosure or additional information about our data collection, use and sharing practices of specific Services. These notices may supplement or clarify Home Team’s privacy practices or may provide you with additional choices about how we process your personal information.
1. Personal Information We Collect
We collect certain personal information about you and your use of our Services. Personal information is generally any information that identifies you or makes you identifiable. The personal information collected falls into three primary categories: (a) information you voluntarily provide us, (b) information we collect from you automatically, and (b) information we receive from third parties.
Information You Voluntarily Provide. We, or our service providers that assist us in providing, maintaining, and operating our Services, may collect the following types of personal information from you:
· Identifiers and Demographic Information: When registering an account with us, we may collect your name, mailing address, email address, phone number, age, gender, date of birth, country, and your account information. We also may collect your preference information such as music or artist preferences.
· Photos and Videos: We may collect photos and videos that you post to our Services or provide to us.
· Transaction Information: Shipping and billing information, credit or debit card information or other preferred payment means, order confirmation and shipping tracking number, and records of your purchases from us, any returns you make, or products you are considering purchasing from us (e.g., items in your cart).
· Social Media: If you use a third-party service (e.g., Facebook, Google, or Twitter) to create an account, we may receive personal information that you allow such a third-party service to share with us such as your name, email address, profile picture, or other personal information. If you choose to interact with us through a third-party social network (e.g., Instagram), we may collect personal information from your profile on the social network, like your username and any other personal information you make publicly available. Please be aware that any information you submit or post to a social media site, such as Instagram, is done at your own risk and without any expectation of privacy. We cannot control the actions of social media site users and are not responsible for any content or submissions contained on such sites.
Information We Automatically Collect. To the extent permitted under the applicable law, we may collect certain types of information automatically, such as whenever you interact with the Sites or use the Services. This information helps us address customer support issues, improve the performance of our Sites and Services, provide you with a streamlined and personalized experience, and protect your account from fraud by detecting unauthorized access. We may collect following types of information automatically from you:
· Technical Data and Log Information
for more information.
Information We Receive from Third Parties: From time to time, we may receive your personal information from our affiliates or subsidiaries, or from recording artists or their representatives that you have authorized to share your personal information with us.
2. How We Use Your Personal Information
We may use your personal information to:
· Develop, provide, and improve our Services;
· Administer offers, promotions, events, and sweepstakes;
· Personalize your experience and provide content or features that may be more relevant or interesting to you;
· Create and maintain your account;
· Complete the transactions you request and perform our contractual obligations;
· Process your orders, payments, and account adjustments and initiate, render, bill, and collect payment for our Services;
· Send you notifications related to your account, purchases, exchanges, and returns;
· Respond to your requests and any other communications from you, including to provide customer service;
· Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities;
· Conduct internal research and development and make business decisions about current and future Services offerings and marketing efforts;
· Detect security incidents and protect against malicious, deceptive, or illegal activity, including fraudulent transactions, error, negligence, and breach of contract;
· To protect our rights, property, or safety, and that of our users, customers, employees, third parties, or the public;
· Comply with and enforce applicable legal and regulatory obligations, and respond to government requests;
· Defend against or pursue claims, disputes, or litigation in court or elsewhere; or
· Carry out certain short-term activities and other reasonable internal purposes related to our Services, especially with respect to products you purchase from us or your ongoing relationship with us.
For individuals who are located in the European Economic Area, the United Kingdom, and Brazil at the time of data collection, our legal bases for processing your information under the EU General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) and the Brazil General Personal Data Protection Act (“LGPD”) will depend on the personal information at issue, the specific context in the which the personal information is collected and the purposes for which it is used or shared. Your personal information are processed according to the following:
· As necessary to fulfill our responsibilities under a contract with you (e.g., processing payments for and providing the products you have ordered);
· As necessary for our legitimate interests (e.g., our interest in providing a relevant and secure Service, improving our Services, and maintaining our books and records);
· As necessary to comply with our legal obligations (e.g., notifying you as required by law in the event of a breach regarding the security of your personal information); or
· As is consistent with your consent, which you may revoke at any time (e.g., marketing communications).
3. How We Share Your Personal Information
We do not share your personal information with third parties, except for the purposes described below:
· Non-affiliated Companies: Disclosures of your personal information to non-affiliated companies or individuals we hire or work with that perform services on our behalf, including customer support, web hosting, web development, data management, payment processing, product fulfillment, security, fraud control, marketing, events and promotional services, and analytics services. We only disclose the information required by the service provider or third party to perform the respective service for us.
· Affiliates and Subsidiaries: Disclosures of your personal information to our holding company, subsidiaries, and affiliates for one or more purposes described in the “How We Use Your Personal Information” section above.
· Corporate Transaction: Personal information may be disclosed or transferred as part of, or during negotiations for any purchase, sale, lease, merger, amalgamation or any other type of acquisition, disposal, securitization, or financing involving us.
· As Required by Law. We may disclose your information if we believe that the disclosure is required by law, if we believe that the disclosure is necessary to enforce our agreements or policies, in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g., a court or a government agency), or if we believe that the disclosure will help us protect the rights, property, or safety of Home Team or our followers.
· With Your Consent. We may disclose your personal information for any purpose with your consent.
4. Third-Party Sites and Services
5. How We Protect Your Personal Information
The security of your personal information is important to us and we take reasonable precautions to protect it. However, since the internet is not a completely secure environment, we cannot ensure the security of information during its transmission between you and us. Accordingly, you acknowledge that when you transmit such information, you do so at your own risk and in accordance with applicable law.
6. How Long We Keep Your Personal Information
We will retain your personal information as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this Policy, unless applicable law prescribes a specific retention period. We will retain and use information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our rights. We will cease to retain your personal information, or remove the means by which the data can be associated with you, as soon as it is reasonable to assume that such retention no longer serves the purpose for which the personal information was collected, and is no longer necessary for legal or business purposes.
7. Children Under 16
We do not, in providing our Services, knowingly collect personal information from children under 16 years old. If you have reason to believe that a child has provided personal information to us via the Services, please contact us as described in the “Contact Us” section below, and we will take steps to remove the personal information from our storage systems and terminate the account if we determine that a child under 16 has used the Services.
8. For Non-U.S. Residents
9. Your Rights Related To Your Personal Information
Subject to certain exceptions, you have the right to access, correct, update, or delete personal information that has been previously provided to us through our Services. In order to do so, you may contact us by logging into your account and making the appropriate changes or by emailing us at email@example.com In your request, please make clear what personal information you would like to have changed or removed from our database. For your protection, we may need to verify your identity before implementing your request.
Additional Rights for European Economic Area, Switzerland, the United Kingdom, and Brazil
If you reside in European Economic Area, Switzerland, the United Kingdom, or Brazil, you may have the right to exercise following privacy rights available to you under applicable law. However, we may limit these privacy rights requests under the applicable law: (a) when denial of access is required or authorized by law; (b) when granting access would have a negative impact on another’s privacy; (c) to protect our rights and properties; (d) where the request is frivolous or burdensome. To assert your privacy rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We may seek to verify your identity when we receive your privacy rights request to ensure the security of your personal information.
(1) Right to access. You may have the right to obtain a copy of your personal information that we hold about you, as well as other supplementary information, such as the purposes of processing, the categories of personal information that we process, the entities to whom we disclose your personal information, etc.
(2) Right to rectification. You may have the right to request us correct any of your personal information in our files.
(3) Right to erasure. Under certain circumstances, you may have the right to request erasure of your personal information that we hold about you. To note, this right is not absolute, and we may refuse your right to erasure if there are compelling legitimate grounds for keeping your information.
(4) Right to restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict our processing of your personal information in certain circumstance. For instance, this right is available if you contest the accuracy of the personal information or you objected to our processing.
(5) Right to object to processing. You have the right to object to our processing of your personal information at any time and as permitted by applicable law if we process your personal information on the legal bases of: consent, or legitimate interests (See Section 2 above). However, we may continue to process your personal information if it is necessary for the defense of legal claims, or for any other exceptions permitted by applicable law.
(6) Right to portability. Under circumstances, you may have the right to receive personal information we hold about you in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format so that you can provide that personal information to another controller.
(7) Right to lodge a complaint. Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, you may have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority in a specific region according to applicable law.
You can opt-out of receiving certain promotional or marketing communications from us at any time by using the unsubscribe link in the emails communications we send. If you have any account for our Services, we will still send you non-promotional communications, like service related emails.
10. Notice to California Residents
This section only applies to California residents. The purpose of this section is to inform California residents (“consumers” or “you”), at or before the time of collection of personal information, about our data collection practices and your privacy-related rights under California law, including the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018, as amended (“CCPA”). Your “right to know” about personal information collected, used, and disclosed by Home Team includes what categories of personal information we collect from you and the purpose for its collection; how we use those categories of personal information; and how we share the personal information you entrust to us. For purpose of this section, the term “personal information”, as defined under the CCPA, is used.
Categories of Personal Information Collected
If you are a California consumer, the CCPA requires us to disclose the following items with respect to our collection, use, and disclosure of your personal information:
· Categories of personal information collected: In the preceding 12 months, we have collected the following categories of personal information: identifiers, California Customer Records personal information categories, commercial information, internet or other electronic network activity information, geolocation data, audio and visual information, inferences drawn about your preferences, and other categories of personal information that relate to or are reasonably capable of being associated with you. For examples of personal information we collect, please see “Personal Information We Collect” above.
· Categories of sources of personal information: The sources from which we collect personal information are described in the “Personal Information We Collect” section above.
· Business or commercial purpose for collecting and using personal information: We collect personal information for the business purposes described in the “How We Use Your Personal Information” section above.
· Categories of personal information disclosed: In the preceding 12 months, we have disclosed the following categories of personal information for business or commercial purposes: identifiers, California Customer Records personal information categories, commercial information, internet or other electronic network activity information, geolocation data, audio and visual information, inferences drawn about your preferences, and other categories of personal information that relate to or are reasonably capable of being associated with you.
· Categories of third parties with whom we share personal information: We may share your personal information with the third parties as described in the “We Share Your Personal Information” section above.
· Sale of Personal Information: Under the CCPA, in the preceding 12 months certain methods of advertising we have used could be considered a sale of personal information to third parties that assist us in providing, maintaining and operating our marketing. This personal information includes the following categories: identifiers, internet or other electronic network activity information, and inferences drawn about your preferences. We use this personal information to tailor and deliver advertising that may be more relevant or interesting to you, including targeting and retargeting ads. Please note, we do not sell the personal information of individuals under the age of 16 if we have actual knowledge of the individual’s age.
Your CCPA Rights
If you are a California consumer, you have the right to submit an access request for a copy of the personal information we have about you; the right to submit a deletion request asking that we delete any or all of the personal information that we have collected about you and retained, subject to certain exceptions; and the right to opt out of the sale of your personal information.
To exercise your access, deletion, or opt-out right, please submit a request by going here
. After you contact us with an access, deletion, or opt-out request, we may require that you (or your authorized agent) provide us with certain information (e.g., take proportionate steps to verify your identity, verify that the authorized agent is indeed authorized to act for you).
In addition, if you visit our Site, we may share information that may not identify you specifically, but rather the device and browser you use. You may opt out of this type of sharing by toggling off certain cookies or other similar technologies. This is done by navigating to the “Do Not Sell My Personal Information” link on our homepage, selecting “Sale of Personal Information,” and toggling off “Targeting Cookies.” You may also opt out of this type of sharing of your personal information by blocking and deleting cookies or similar tracking technologies in your browser. Please note, however, that if you block and delete cookies or similar tracking technologies, some parts of our Site may not function correctly.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your rights related to your personal information.
Shine the Light Law
California residents may opt-out of us disclosing their personal information to third parties for marketing purposes. If you are a California resident and do not want us to disclose your information to third parties for marketing purposes, please contact us as provided in the “Contact Us” section below.
11. Contact Us
If you have any questions about this Policy, want to exercise a privacy right with respect to your personal information, or have a privacy-related complaint, you can contact us at email@example.com.